MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC SYSTEM
Mitsubishi Electric is a world leader in air-conditioning systems for residential, commercial and industrial use. Our efforts to make indoor life more comfortable began in 1921, with the introduction of an electric fan. It became an instant hit, and a little over 10 years later we started making coolers.
The challenge of creating air-conditioning systems suitable to Japan’s wide-ranging climate conditions led us to the development of amazingly sophisticated yet rugged machines and systems that can take the punishment of constant use in virtually any condition on earth. And do so quietly, energy-efficiently and with minimum negative impact on the environment. For years and years on end.
Mitsubishi Air Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heat Pumps
“ECODAN” can heat rooms and supply domestic hot water,realizing greater comfort and energy saving
- High-performance for domestic hot water
- Mitsubishi Electric’s Auto Adaptation function automatically tracks changes in the actual room temperature and outdoor temperature and adjusts the flow temperature accordingly.
- Simultaneously control two different zones
- SMART user-friendly controller with stylish design
- Energy monitoring
- Easy to install and low maintenance
- Heat pump of the year 2016